Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chinese table manners



The table manners are important for Chinese. No matter eating at home or at restaurant,the seat arrangment is very important.Chinese usually use roundtable to put food on it.

The host's seat is always facing the door and when we want to eat something on the other side,we will turn the small table to let food on our side. If we want to cheers with people who are far from us,sometimes we will use beer cup to knock the table.

I want to let people from other countries know our Chinese culture and I think it is interesting and useful if you have opportunity to dine with Chinese people.

Do you think that learning more about Chinese culture will help you do well in business?And why?

6 comments:

  1. yes of course if you want to do a business in china, you have to know about the culture there in order to interact and make a sucessful business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, to make a successful business and think u for show us the table manners in Chinese culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To do a successful trade in any country should learn their culture. And learning more about Chinese culture will help international businesspeople to do will in their business. Because understanding other culture help businesspeople to decide what is the appropriate type of trade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Hedy! I enjoyed learning a little more information about the Chinese culture. It's a very useful video for anyone wanting to do business there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I watched some things new about Chinese culture. I thik, that will help me to do well when I will meet Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, because i will react with chinese people based on the things that i learned from their culture.

    ReplyDelete