This person suffered from bipolar disorder. He had problem in his childhood. he has abnormal behavior such as apressure of speech .He cannot talk with someone more than 20min.
He tried to kill himself 14 times because he had many problems in childhood, and I think he could not control himself because he felt frustrated and depressed I really sympathized with this person.
He tried to kill himself 14 times, because he was depressed and he thought that no one loved him.
ReplyDeleteNice work Mido,
He tried to kill himself 14 times, because he was bipolar disorder like Mido haha
ReplyDeletegood job bro
He tried to kill himself 14 times because he had many problems in childhood, and I think he could not control himself because he felt frustrated and depressed I really sympathized with this person.
ReplyDeleteWell done Mido. He has tried to kill hisself fourteen times because he suffers from maniac epesodes.
ReplyDeleteHe tried to kill himself fourteen times because of depress.
ReplyDeleteGreat responses everyone!
ReplyDeleteHe tried to kill himself 14 times, because he has depression and many problems in his life.
ReplyDelete